
1. Never pass up an opportunity to see the world.
2. Getting lost is not bad, it's just taking the scenic route.
3. Nothing is better than fruit right off the farm.
4. You can never serve too many types of produce at one meal.
5. The best way to help someone is to help them be independent.
6. Time spent reading a good book is always time well spent.
7. Time spent playing games is always time well spent.
8. Time spent on a road trip is always time well spent.
9. Feed banana peels to your rosebushes.
10. Never take the canyons for granted.
8 comments:
1. There is always room for food storage.
2. There is always room for a few flowers
3. Displaying your kid's artwork can reap great benefits.
4. You will always have somebody at work that bugs you even if the 1 person that bugs you quits so make the best of it.
5. It is possible to adore a man you haven't seen in over 25 years.
6. You can have any treat but just 1 (and if you want to make sure it is there when you want it hide it in your underwear drawer)
7. If God is telling you to do it you better get to work!
8. If you can't find a deck of playing cards Rook cards are a good substitute.
9. Don't waste time watching TV that isn't worth your time.
10. Let people tell their own good news and their own bad news.
There's always room for one more thing in the freezer . . . but watch your toes when you open the door.
I remember her saying fish and company had one thing in common... they both stunk after three days!
Mom
What a smart woman.cp
I learned the banana peel thing from Nicole who I am sure learned it from grandma also. I use banana peels in my 9 (yes 9) rose bushes and they bloom beautifully three to four times in the season. cp
Is your grandma all right?
This is getting kind of obituary-ish isn't it? She's fine. I spent a couple of days road tripping with her last week and had a really good time. That was what inspired the blog.
I learned how to stain wood and make Easter egg trees!
And I think Nicole's number 10, is about the best advice EVER!!
Post a Comment