There will always be just a little place in my heart for the obsession of my junior high life . . .
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Did you notice the age of the audience? They brought their children too. Does this make you an 'old fart'? I could get you a hat. I bet it was a great concert. I thought you were suppose to be home last week. Where are you?
So next time they are in London we'll BOTH go! Thanks so much for posting all of your great pictures. I can't wait to see you the end of the month and hear all about your trip in person. How can a camping trip to the Outer Banks compare??
4 comments:
Did you notice the age of the audience? They brought their children too. Does this make you an 'old fart'? I could get you a hat. I bet it was a great concert. I thought you were suppose to be home last week. Where are you?
So next time they are in London we'll BOTH go! Thanks so much for posting all of your great pictures. I can't wait to see you the end of the month and hear all about your trip in person. How can a camping trip to the Outer Banks compare??
Yes, it would seem I am an "old fart."
You're on Cre8tive! Let's plan on it!
I will always have a little place in my heart for the Princes...so HOT!!!
And Cre8tive, the OBX are amazing. I wish I could vacation there this year.
Post a Comment