Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I Heart Euro-NY





New York
Times Square
Bagels, pizza, and hot dogs
Central Park
Brooklyn Bridge
Yellow taxis everywhere
Subway stops
Tons of tourists
Cheap street vendors
Starbucks every 2 blocks
Everybody dressed in black business suits
Broadway lovers' paradise
Really great accents

London
Piccadilly Circus

Fish and chips, salt and vinegar, and shortbread
Hyde Park
Tower Bridge
Black taxis everywhere
Metro stops
Tons of tourists
Cheap street vendors
Starbucks every 2 blocks
Everybody dressed in black business suits
Broadway lovers' paradise
Really great accents

Yesterday I took the high speed TGV train to London. At 275 mph, the trip took 2.5 hours. I spent the day touring in a double decker bus, eating a fish and chips lunch, and enjoying the city. I'll definitely be going back for a longer visit someday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could have been there!!

LB said...

What about New Yorker's great accents???