Sina and I did the Jefferson's Paris walking tour this morning. It was very interesting to see how the French history I have been surounded by ties into US history. Definitely a highlight of the trip. We had a delicious crepe lunch afterwards. Mmmmm, crepes.
I spent the afternoon at the Musee d'Orsay which is an old train station (and by old, I mean built a long time ago, not tired and run down . . . it was beautiful) that was turned into a museum that is said to "pick up where the Louvre leaves off." I was a little grumpy about going since I already went to the Louvre yesterday and had therefore done the art museum thing, but I ended up really liking it and am glad I went. My favorite part was the Impressionist galleries and the building itself.
2 comments:
I'm not even going to bother asking for pics...
Bad news . . . You'll have to wait till I get home for pics. The batteries did not solve he camera problem. :-(
Post a Comment