Thursday, June 14, 2007

For Liz and Nic. . .

Since i'm having trouble getting my pictures into the computer (hopefully this will be fixed by tomorrow!), I'm putting Paris posts on hold and telling you about Sina's fabulous idea to have a cyber book club. So we're thinking we could take turns "hosting" which would entail offering a list of book choices for us to pick from for that time and then hosting the discussion of the chosen book on our blog. What do you think?

By the way, we think Liz should be first (the natural consequence of being the first to blog her reading list). Also, Sina does not have access to a library so will need ample time to get her copy, and it would be preferable if it is available in paperback.

4 comments:

LB said...

I think a cyber book club is a fabulous idea - I must warn you that I am NOT good at compiling lists of books to choose from. Any suggestions?

Daph said...

Just pick some books off of your reading list, we'll choose the ones that interest us too . . . then come to consensus on one of them.

After I posted this, I was reading Sina's People magazine and came across a book review that I knew immediately would have to be Nicole's first pick. I started to read it to Sina and through her laughter she said that it was when she was reading that page that she got her fabulous idea. So Nicole's first one is already chosen . . . If only I could remember the title. Sina?

Our Deli-Sub said...

What was it about? I am dying to know...

Our Deli-Sub said...

It sounds great to me. I can't promise that I will finish any of them but I will try.