Monday, July 21, 2008

Crazy Concoctions

There are some things that one would not expect to go together, but upon tasting it becomes clear that they were meant to be together. Things like ketchup and mayonnaise or French fries and chocolate shake for example. I was recently introduced to the strangest one yet. So strange, I almost refused to even try it. However, I buckled to peer pressure and was surprised to find it amazingly tasty. I know what you're thinking, but give it a try. You'll never believe it.

Vanilla ice cream and balsamic vinegar

4 comments:

LB said...

I think that sounds like a very intriguing concoction - I'm going to try it. BTW - 'Summer...1987' - enough said...

Anonymous said...

I can try anything once. Next time we have icecream and I am short rootbeer I may have to add a "secret" ingredient.

Daph said...

Let me know how it goes. Don't pour it on like root beer though. You only need a teaspoon or so per scoop.

Cristine said...

I remember LB's family introducing me to ranch dressing on pizza and I haven't gone back. I'll try just about anything once.