Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Turning 4

Det Rode Hus just celebrated Anushka's 4th birthday with a bunch of little friends. Her photo reminded me of a similar photo in my scrapbook of my very own 4th birthday with all of my little friends . . . including LB from Det Rode Hus and her brother John!




Other blog readers pictured include Cousin Alicia, Aunt Marilyn, and Sister Deli-Sub (she's the one under the maternity shirt). Time continues marching on!


6 comments:

LB said...

Is that Nick Buzis across the table from me?

Daph said...

Sure is.

Nate and Sina said...

I can't identify a single person...where is LB, John, and maternity shirt? And which one are you? (Remember I didn't arrive for like 7 years).

Daph said...

The adults: Left-- Marilyn, Right-- My mom (and Nicole)

The kids: Going clockwise from me (white shirt, pink overalls) -- Ben (they moved before you arrived), Kalyn (friend of the family), John, Liz, Alicia and Chris (cousins), Nick, ??, Jill (Ben's sister), and ??

Our Deli-Sub said...

I was even cute in utero. Where is Rosemary?

Daph said...

Oh yeah, I forgot about Rosemary. I think that's her between Jill and me.