Thursday, March 8, 2007

Speaking of easily amused . . .

I got home early today due to a district training. On the drive home, I was thinking of all the things I could do when I arrived . . . A little yard work since it's such a beautiful day, clean the house, move the furniture for when the delivery guys arrive with my new guest bed, do the dishes, do some homework . . . the list goes on and on. However, upon arrival, the list was thrown to the wind as I spent a few minutes on my newest time filler . . . "Next blogging." It's the Russian Roulette of blog surfing. So while my to do list remains undone, I have learned a new really useful and productive skill trick. Yay me!

2 comments:

Leslie Joe said...

what in the heck is the russian whatever of blogging!! Eplanation is needed!

Daph said...

At the top of our blogs is a link that says "Next Blog." When you click it, it takes you to any random blog out there in cyberspace. Sometimes they're good, sometimes they're lame. . . You just never know (hence the Russian roulette connection).