I recently agreed to make a lot of pasta salad for a friend's wedding reception. I later realized I don't have a wedding-worthy recipe for pasta salad so I am appealing to all of my loyal readers. Someone save me please! I need a great recipe!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
here is a spin for macaroni macaroni mayo a little garlic powder salt pepper (mix spices with mayo first then into the warm pasta) add either imitation crab and tomatoes or shrimp (the ones in the can will do fine)
2 comments:
here is a spin for macaroni
macaroni
mayo
a little garlic powder
salt
pepper
(mix spices with mayo first then into the warm pasta)
add either
imitation crab and tomatoes
or
shrimp (the ones in the can will do fine)
or......
go to L&L and get a large take out order!!!!!!
Ma
right...not from me, good luck. I'll see what Nate has.
Post a Comment