Wednesday, October 31, 2007

To Do Homework or To Blog? . . . That is the Question . . .

Due to a series of excused absences and such, I have suddenly found myself 3 weeks behind in homework for tomorrow's math class. Since tomorrow will not be an excused absence, I expect that I will be expected to produce said homework. So, despite my preference, I must choose homework. Chicago was awesome. Pictures and details are forthcoming.

5 comments:

Nate and Sina said...

Interesting, I think if your students gave you the excuse you gave us, they might get a good lecture about priorities!! :)

Daph said...

If my students chose to do homework over blogging, they would get a high five and be invited to give others a lecture about priorities. :)

LB said...

priorities schmorities...

Cristine said...

Are you working on your math endorsement? Why the math class?

Daph said...

Yes, a math endorsement . . .