Tag You're It
Paris Soul Mate says I need to post something new so she tagged me. (Thanks, PSM . . . I was trying to think of something new to post)
Jobs I have had:
1 – Cotton Candy Girl at Liberty Park
2 – Cashier at Dan's
3 – Day Camp Counselor/ Bus Driver at Kiwanis
4 – Salad Bar Girl at Wendy's (Many thanks to the Wendy's corporation and Eddy the manager for motivating me to finish college so I wouldn't have to work there forever)
Movies I could watch over and over:
1 – The Sound of Music
2 – Dead Poet Society
3 – Star Wars
4 – The Wedding Singer
Favorite TV Shows:
1 – Amazing Race
2 – Grey's Anatomy
3 – Heroes
4 – Survivor
Favorite Hobbies:
1 – playing at the game store
2 – planning and taking trips
3 – making cards
4 – reading blogs
Places I have lived:
1 – Salt Lake City, UT
2 – Columbus, OH
3 – Richmond, IN
4 – Cambridge, OH
Favorite Foods:
1 – Jr. Crown Burger with fries, fry sauce and a chocolate shake
2 – Paradise Bakery chicken artichoke panini
3 – Chocolate chip cookies
4 – Rusted Sun bbq chicken calzone
Places I'd rather be:
1 – Paris
2 – San Francisco
3 – Bremerton
4 – Camping
Websites I visit:
1 – desnews.com
2 – All of the blogs on my sidebar
3 – gamenightgames.com
4 – netflix.com
Who I am Tagging:
1 – Margie (because she needs to post something new)
2 – Cylcic Drama (because he needs to post something new)
3 – Liz
4 – Deli Sub
Packard Benchmark
6 days ago
3 comments:
I passed it on. Check out my blog Daph.
I think many of us have had that job (or jobs) that motivated us to finish college. I can't decide if mine was making pizzas or pouring off hundreds of urine samples. cprolf
I think your job at specimen receiving prepared you for motherhood. :)
Post a Comment