Thursday, September 27, 2007

My Inner Vampire

Paris Soul Mate found this quiz to see which Twilight character I am. I'm posting it here for those who don't read her blog. (By the way, you should read her blog . . . It's great!)

You're Jasper Hale - You have a calming personality and a simplistic way of looking at life. People like to be around you because you can help keep peace and are friendly to everyone. Although you do have a quiet side, you would be well balanced with a bubbly, spunky mate. Take this quiz.

8 comments:

Nate and Sina said...

Nice shout out...but hello that picture of Jasper is SOOO not how I would imagine him.

Daph said...

Me neither. . .

marbaral said...

Me neither... I thought Jasper was blonde. I tried to 'guess' the character traits just to see the pictures. There are several that don't look like I thought. Bye the way... I am Esme.

marbaral said...

Did you hear about the movie? They don't have it cast yet, but have hired the director, etc... Daph, are you buying the popcorn? I'll sneak in the soda.

Daph said...

I'm in!

marbaral said...

Oh, did you hear about the Twilight Tee shirt slogan contest? Go to her website and there is a link under news. I figured out a Bella slogan, but it is the same as her Edward one. It has to be a 2 word slogan discribing the character. Her Edward one (already in a tee shirt) is Bite Me. Now come on... that is totally Bella. Edward's should be, "Not till we're married." Spoil sport.

Nate and Sina said...

Hey, I just noticed on your sidebar that you gave Eclipse 4 stars....I need to know it will be more worth my time than New Moon, as I have been boycotting it until I find out.

Daph said...

It's important to understand that my rating system is based on the level of "Can't Put it Down-ness," not the level of Quality Literature. With that said, it was definitely better than New Moon. Bella is still Bella, there's no getting around that. But the vampires get a lot more air time, and so does Jacob. I think you'll like it.