Tuesday, July 20, 2010

San Francisco

This is a city I never get tired of, no matter how many times I go back. Of course, we had to stop for the official tourist entrance picture, complete with the freezing cold wind to let us know we were really there.

There were tons of sailboats out . . . I don't know if there was something going on, or if it was just a great day for sailing. Either way, it was fun to watch them.


After arriving in town, we had to wait a few hours to check into our hotel so we went to Golden Gate Park. I love a good park, and this one is one of the best.







We stayed a block away from this entrance to Chinatown . . .


On the way to Fisherman's Wharf . . . Sure there are other ways to get there, but the trolley is the most fun!


The last night in town was the best. I have wanted to see Wicked FOREVER! It was better than I imagined. Finally the soundtrack makes sense. :)

No comments: