Saturday, May 2, 2009

How to Tell That Facebook is Taking Over The World . . .

You find yourself thinking, "Hmmm, this guy has been on Facebook at least since my sister talked me into trying it in November, and his brother, who I would really like to catch up with, hasn't appeared yet. Oh no! Does that mean he died?"

7 comments:

Our Deli-Sub said...

Did you hear the CES fireside tonight?? It was really good. It was all about technology and real life. I highly reccomend it. In fact, I wonder if I can become a fan of it on FB:)

Daph said...

I clicked your link for it but it just took me to the scheduling info. What did he say?

LB said...

FB has taken over the world! Have you checked out twitter??
btw - the trip has been blogged BEFORE i posted any pics to FB

Daph said...

I know people who twitter but I don't think I have the phone for it. Loved the blog post!

Our Deli-Sub said...

You can find it on the front page of LDS.org right now. He talked a lot how media can replace real life and what a great tool it is for Satan to make our bodies unnecessary. You will just have to listen to it because I am not doing a very good job at explaining it.

LB said...

how to tell that FB is taking over the world is that almost NONE of us blog regularly anymore!

Nate and Sina said...

But we all WANT to blog regularly! Wait, how long ago was the posted??