L--- in the Lavender Labyrinth (How's that for " 'literation" Liz?)

What does jousting have to do with lavender? I don't know, but it was fun to watch.

Hazzi the Jouster was everyone's favorite, including his own.

These fiddlers had an "Oh Susanna" for every continent.

If you get in trouble at the Festival . . .
7 comments:
The holder in the last pic-I need one of those for at home-use.
Could come in handy for school use too . . . Good idea!
We played Guillotine tonight. Should we put you in the line???
Only if I get to be a 5 pointer.
Also, you need to add Glacier National Park to your list.
I assume you mean my list of places to go someday? It has been on there for a long time. It moved up the list when I saw your pictures. :)
I am certain my sister would provide accomodations. You would truly love it!!
Post a Comment