tee hee hee. don't believe everything you read. I put some friends urls in the site meter (who have terrible grammar and are even worse at spelling) and they were rated at post grad levels and above. Hmmm... I think it may be a trick to get bloggers info?
At any rate, I refuse to believe their take on your blog. However, they do consider me a genius... am I proving my point yet? Or just babbling?
5 comments:
I am glad that you dumb it down for my sake...
What's wrong with this picture?
I suppose that explains why I prefer Newbery books to Pulitzer Prize winners . . .
tee hee hee. don't believe everything you read. I put some friends urls in the site meter (who have terrible grammar and are even worse at spelling) and they were rated at post grad levels and above. Hmmm... I think it may be a trick to get bloggers info?
At any rate, I refuse to believe their take on your blog. However, they do consider me a genius... am I proving my point yet? Or just babbling?
(I can just hear you thinking "both")
Thanks for your support. . . I feel just a tiny bit better. . . {Sniff}
Post a Comment