Yesterday, I put on my shorts and T-shirt and spent the day walking in the park, mowing the lawn, and doing yard work. I even got a sunburn, for crying out loud. Now, my fingers are so cold I can hardly type. The mountains are again covered in snow, and I may have to shovel later. Global warming? Not in Salt Lake. Sheesh!
4 comments:
I'm not sure about subbing for 35 days - but I would definitely recommend Vegas...
I certainly hope you keep that snow out your way. Ohio doesn't need any more! :)
Don't you know, the new lingo is "Global WIERDING" Okay, maybe that was just one New York Times article by Thomas Friedman, but I think he was on to something...
I think that is a perfect name. It rained, snowed, hailed, AND was sunny today . . . all in a two hour time span.
Post a Comment