Sunday, April 13, 2008

Air Mail, Birthdays, Messy Desks, Time Zones, and Poor Planning



A whole month ago, I put this card on my desk, fully intending to put it in the mail early enough to reach Paris Soul Mate by today. When I found it under some papers a week ago, I realized I was too late. My next plan was to post a picture of it here so that she would at least see it on her birthday. Much to my dismay, I remembered this afternoon that she is 8 hours ahead of me and would therefore already be in bed by the time I got it posted.

So . . . Happy Birthday yesterday Sina! I've thought about your special day often, I'm just too disorganized for you to know it in a timely manner.

2 comments:

LB said...

Since I can't keep everyone's straight, let me add my belated wishes to Daph's - Happy Birthday Sina!

Nate and Sina said...

Daphne! Thank you!! It made my day, even though I just read it now. The card looks beautiful and I will proudly display it should it make its way across the Atlantic.