Surprisingly, it is a Blogger template. It's called Sand Dollar. I tried to use another Pyzam one and it would only work if I let it delete all my sidebar info again so I've given them up and gone back to Blogger. Where did you say you get yours again?
I usually use cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com however, the one I have now is from http://www.bloggingbackgrounds.blogspot.com/ It did not delete all of my sidebar only my link list to other blogs. When I use cutestblogontheblock I have never lost sidebar at all.
6 comments:
there is NO link!! :(
Oops, sorry about that. All fixed now.
I hope it is better than the clip makes it look. I also think they should be filming it in Forks not Portland.
Where did you find a template that lets you write across the entire screen?
Surprisingly, it is a Blogger template. It's called Sand Dollar. I tried to use another Pyzam one and it would only work if I let it delete all my sidebar info again so I've given them up and gone back to Blogger. Where did you say you get yours again?
I usually use cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com
however, the one I have now is from http://www.bloggingbackgrounds.blogspot.com/ It did not delete all of my sidebar only my link list to other blogs. When I use cutestblogontheblock I have never lost sidebar at all.
Post a Comment