I hope you have more posts coming about your trip. If this is the only one, I feel jipped.
Is this the picture you two took for me to put on the wall? If it is I can't say I am surprised. Oh what YOU started so many years ago! Odd little family tradition isn't it! Gota love it though.Mom
I can't believe there's no "It's not the same without SIna and Liz" scrawled across this pic!
Mom, Please post it on the wall. It is the best one we could come up with.
DRH-- I thought about it, but don't know how to add the caption. But it was definitely not the same without you.
oh believe you me this IS going on the wall since it was for my family room wall here in AZ anyway!!!!
Bub-- Perfect! I'll be proud to have that picture on your family room wall.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I hope you have more posts coming about your trip. If this is the only one, I feel jipped.
Is this the picture you two took for me to put on the wall? If it is I can't say I am surprised. Oh what YOU started so many years ago! Odd little family tradition isn't it! Gota love it though.
Mom
I can't believe there's no "It's not the same without SIna and Liz" scrawled across this pic!
Mom, Please post it on the wall. It is the best one we could come up with.
DRH-- I thought about it, but don't know how to add the caption. But it was definitely not the same without you.
oh believe you me this IS going on the wall since it was for my family room wall here in AZ anyway!!!!
Bub-- Perfect! I'll be proud to have that picture on your family room wall.
Post a Comment