Monday, March 17, 2008

Top Ten Monday: Where I Should Live

According to Find Your Spot, these are the places I should live:

1. Chattanooga, Tennessee
2. Knoxville, Tennessee
3. Tulsa, Oklahoma
4. Bloomington, Indiana
5. Springfield, Missouri
6. Roanoke, Virginia
7. Johnson City-Kingsport, Tennessee
8. Clarksville, Tennessee
9. Hampton, Virginia
10. Olympia, Washington

There seems to be an overwhelming amount of Tennessee going on. Ogden was #18, my current home didn't even make the list. Sorry, Deli-Sub . . . Minnesota didn't make the list either.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We would love to have you in Roanoke. Please go to www.roanokeva.gov/connect and also check out things going on at www.myscoper.com....

If you have any questions, please let me know and visit my blog at stuartmease.com. THanks!

Our Deli-Sub said...

Stupid list. I am going to have to do it (the trick is I will just keep answering the questions until is comes up with Buffalo Lake, MN).

LB said...

We were in Bloomington last fall - that was a nice city. I hope this doesn't mean you are thinking of moving...

Daph said...

No, I'm not planning to move . . . I just needed a new post and ran across that site. If ever I decide to move though, it seems I should look into Tennessee. (who'd
'a thunk?)

LB said...

I took the quiz and all my places were warm/hot - mostly in Arizona and Texas...

Nate and Sina said...

Here is my list:
1. Seattle, Washington (too bad someone is moving to MN)
2. Denver, Colorado
3. Carlisle, Pennsylvania
4. Lewiston, Maine
5. Kent, Washington
6. Fort Collins, Colorado
7. Long Island, NY
8. Tacoma, Washington
9. Bellingham, Washington
10. Plymouth, New Hampshire

I am not so keen on the heat, so the southern US didn't stand a chance.