Sunday, September 23, 2007

Deli-Sub tagged me so . . .

Two names you go by:
1. Daph
2. Miss Marchant

Two things you are wearing right now:
1. Sweats
2. T-shirt

Two of your favorite things to do:
1. Play games
2. Make lists

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. A good night's sleep (I HATE allergy season!)
2. Underground sprinklers

Two favorite pets
1. Molly
2. Bugsy

Two things you did last night:
1. Watched Heroes on DVD
2. Cleaned the kitchen

Two things you ate today
1. Potato soup
2. Ham sandwich

Two people you last talked to:
1. Deli-Sub
2. Cheese

Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. Stewing about faculty meeting
2. Accounting homework

Two longest car rides
1. Salt Lake to Bremerton via San Francisco
2. Portland to Salt Lake via San Francisco

Two favorite holidays
1. Pioneer Day
2. Thanksgiving

Two favorite beverages
1. Water
2. Diet Coke with lemon

Now, here's what you're supposed to do ... and please do not spoil the fun.
Hit forward, delete my answers and type in your answers (or post on your blog or on my comments.)
Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know INCLUDING me!

TAG YOU'RE IT!

4 comments:

marbaral said...

I can relate to your 'stewing about faculty meeting'

Daph said...

I've decided I have Tourette's. I can't shut up in faculty meeting. I need a muzzle. Less talking= Less stewing? Or Less talking= Ulcer. Hmmm. . . .

LB said...

I believe that 'tag' came from ME!

Daph said...

My apologies. Det Rode Hus tagged me and I read, then deleted, it. Deli Sub tagged me when I had more time on my hands and I posted it. She always was the favorite, after all. :)