Monday, August 16, 2010

Silver Lake, High School Musical and Karaoke Night

There's always something going on with the Deli-Subs around. Saturday we went to Silver Lake to commune with nature . . . and sign our names on pieces of paper in hidden boxes (of course).


 At this one, we had to pretend to be REALLY interested in the rock formation while another family played a game of hide and seek.

"Take a picture of me Daphne.  Like this.  NOW!!!"

A little climbing, I mean geocaching, close to home too.  They educated the neighbor in the doorway with this one.  She knew there was a cache there, but didn't know what that meant.


This morning, Tomato and I went to the site of her FAVORITE show.  It worked out nicely that East High is close to home. 
This is where they played the instruments! 

Making a basketball shot, just like Troy!!!



Tonight we hung out with the cousins at Studio 600 for karaoke.  A fun time was had by all and it was good to see everyone!  The quote of the evening comes from Baloney.  "Mom, you've isolated me.  I don't know any of these songs."  I have been trying to tell her this for years!   I can only do so much.  Fortunately, the only one taking video of the event was me, which means I do not appear in said video.  Here are the Deli-Subs impressing the crowd.  Notice how Baloney passes the time between verses.







No comments: