GEOCACHING. . . Pickle found the tricky cache hidden inside the stump. He is a Rock Star Boy!
How often do you get to see a train go by from outside the car? Who knew they were so loud?
We also placed a cache on the edge of their property. The kids have worn a path between the house and the cache as they look for people trying to find it. They have caught most of them so far.
THE SKAGIT VALLEY TULIP FESTIVAL (I have been waiting YEARS for the tulips to bloom the same week I am in town. Thanks Mother Nature!) I am finally inspired to plant bulbs in front of my house. Stay tuned next spring for the results.
(This one is for Danielle)
BACK TO THE 80'S . . . THE TOTALLY AWESOME MUSICAL (I highly recommend this one for anyone who has fond memories of Mr. Miyagi and the hot pink w/ black fashion combo!) I haven't laughed that hard in a really long time.
2 comments:
what beautiful flowers. thank you.
I miss you:(
Post a Comment