I try to stay within a decade or so of the latest technology. I like to think that gives things time to be perfected before I buy them. Yeah. . . That's it. . . . That's my story and I'm sticking to it! So, the time has come (and waited around for me for a few years) to get an I-Pod. I browsed the display at Best Buy and found that I am seriously lacking in background information. What does the soon-to-be savvy I-Pod buyer need to know?
3 comments:
1. Get the iPod touch
2. the GB do not matter, because since you aren't tech savvy you probably won't use all the space anyway.
3.Get a cord to play the iPod in your car, the adapters that use a tape and cord are better than the radio ones (and less expensive).
4. Once you have the iPod, enjoy free podcasts that ROCK! This American Life, the Moth, PRI Radio Diaries, Wait Wait Don't Tell Me, and so many more!! Nate likes Car Talk...
5. Download iTunes, transfer ALL your music to your computer, and then use the genius feature to make CRAZY GOOD music mixes from your own stuff. You will rediscover music you haven't heard for years! Better than any radio station out there!!
6.Don't let anyone talk you into other MP3 players. They just aren't worth it!! :)
We have and ipod touch and a shullfle. I love my shuffle for running and wearing when I clean my dirty house. It is small and easy for me to use. However, we use Kade's for everything else including to play music in the car stereo. Kade spends A LOT of time on planes so he likes that the touch also plays movies. SO...if you want to play movies as well as store lots of tunes, get the higher GB. Happy Selecting!!
#6-Where was Sina when we were shopping after T-giving. Oh, Paris, that is right:) Sorry about the MP3 waste.
Post a Comment