Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wordless Wednesday

8 comments:

Our Deli-Sub said...

wow! that is just about all I can say, wow.

Cristine said...

I think that is FANTASTIC!! We really should take Nicole on a tropical adventure. She just might like chillin with the sea life:)-really nic, you might!!

LB said...

SWEET - be honest - did he try to slip you the tongue??? :)
Since we talked, I've posted - TWICE - and one is LOOOONNNGGGGG....

Cristine said...

C'mon, where is a back to school story????

Daph said...

If I can't say anything nice, I shouldn't say anything at all. . . Sorry, no back to school stories.

Our Deli-Sub said...

Now that you are done with scuba class maybe we will get a new picture.

Daph said...

Yes. I want to go back to my hammock on the beach.

LB said...

seriously... you've been on a trip and everything... something new please!