Sunday, October 19, 2008

Chicagoland II

I think Chicago is a place I could live. I spent a day in the city this weekend and found that nothing was open when I arrived at 8:45 in the morning. I could have slept in until 10 and not missed a thing. That's my kind of city!

From the Architecural Foundation's Boat Tour . . .





"The Bean" at Millenium Park (That's me in the middle)


The Art Institute (Someday I'll see the inside of this building too)



Near Union Station

6 comments:

Our Deli-Sub said...

I am such a duhr!! When you said Architecural Boat Tour I thought you were looking at the way different boats were built. It looks like fun! I really wish I could have been there.

LB said...

I would highly recommend the inside of the Art Institute - it was one of my favorite spots the last time I was there...

Our Deli-Sub said...

I was talking to Sina this week and the idea of a sister's trip to Chicago came up. What do you gals think??

Cristine said...

My bro and sis-in-law are moving there in the spring. I look forward to visiting. Also...so glad to see a new post:)

LB said...

btw - It's about FREAKIN TIME we got another post ;)

Daph said...

Yes yes yes to a girls' retreat!!!