Thursday, February 28, 2008

I'm Pocahontas?


You Are Pocahantas!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

5 comments:

Cristine said...

Holy toledo, monchito, burrito, something new finally!!! Were you expecting Cinderella, Belle, Snow White? I was a Pocahontas too.

LB said...

Way to go Pocahontas - now you're my ancestor!
I'm Mulan:
Strong and spirited. You're no one's girly girl; actually you are very determined person with a strong sense of self. Never let go of that! The only thing that equals your sense of self is your family, but the traditions of society can always be bent to protect something or someone you love.

Nate and Sina said...

How is everyone Pocahontas. I feel so conformist suddenly. I fear someone is going to have to tag you every week in order for there to be some consistency with your blogging!

Daph said...

Tagging me every week would be much appreciated. It would also be more interesting reading than "Went to work, came home, went to work, came home, watched TV, went to work, came home, went to the game store, repeat." Bring on summer . . . I'm BORED!!!

Our Deli-Sub said...

I am tagging you the tag includes:
Ten things I want to do when I visit the deli family at the end of the month...
The End!