Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year

(from Dubai)


Baloney-- Is that our hotel on the side of the screen?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes

Baloney

Our Deli-Sub said...

I hope his response wasn't too wordy. I think I saw your name in the sky if you look really close.

Daph said...

I was a little worried he might run me out of band-width, but it seems to be okay. See if you can get him to be a little more concise next time.

I'm glad you noticed my name . . . I didn't want to point it out myself.

Cristine said...

I just found the recipe for paradise bakery snickerdoodle dough. Sadly, the nutritional info. was listed as well. I think I will make them this weekend!

Daph said...

Whatever you do, no matter how much I beg, plead, or threaten, DO NOT give me that recipe! I would for sure eat the whole batch and find myself passed out in a diabetic coma on the floor . . . with a big smile on my face.