Sunday, February 3, 2008

Dave is Coming!!! (Still . . . Reposted at Deli-Sub's request)

It's official . . . Dave Ramsey will be visiting Salt Lake on May 17th!!!

CPRolf (and anyone else that's local)-- Want to join me at the live event?

13 comments:

Nate and Sina said...

OK, seriously, how much does this live event cost and how much "new" information does he unveil? I mean, is it the kind of thing he himself would condemn...or just suggest you save up six months of mad money to attend? (Which in my book if you are saving it, it negates the purpose of being mad money).

Disclaimer: Still like his concepts, just interested in specifics!

Cristine said...

Yes, Yes, Yes, I didn't even know he was considering coming to Utah. When can we buy tickets?

Daph said...

PSM you're such a skeptic. . . Dave would be proud! Deli Sub said it's not a lot of new info but is inspiring. It's $35 for the 5 hour event.

CPR-- He's coming May 17, 1-6 pm at the E Center. We can buy tickets right now. They're doing a buy 3, get 1 free promotion if we order before Christmas. Do you know anyone else that wants to go?

Cristine said...

I don't know of anyone right now. There are several people who I would like to invite all of which think he is a kook. If you buy our tickets I will send you a check. Let me know.

PSM-I think mad money is a Jim Cramer-ism. I have never heard Dave talk about mad money.

Daph said...

DRH-- Wanna come and see what all the hype is about?

CPR-- I may have a friend that wants to come. I'll give her a call and see.

Our Deli-Sub said...

I just went in October and if I was local I would go again (I don't think a trip to SLC is in the budget right now thought). It was worth every penny. The event he did in Portland was only 3 hours so you guys are getting a sweet deal because the tickets are the same price.

Paris-have you listened to his program on line yet???

Nate and Sina said...

Who is Jim Cramer? I got the term mad money from Daph and MB.

Nate and Sina said...

DRH- Just say no! :):) Save the money and we will hit a Madonna concert the next time she goes on tour!

Cristine said...

Jim Kramer is the mad money guy (supposed stock market expert) on CNBC.

DRH-You can go to both Madonna and Dave!

Nate and Sina said...

MB- Guilty as charged, I have not listened to him online...yet.

Our Deli-Sub said...

I don't think you got the mad money from me. When Dave talks about MAD money usually it is mad at credit cards and ALL money should go to that until they are gone. Dave says to spend every dollar on purpose on paper before the month begins. He uses the term blow money once the debt is gone if you want to have a bit of unplanned money but make sure it is in an envelope.)
DHR-Has Madonna ever come to UT?

Our Deli-Sub said...

I keep coming back to this hoping that DRH will comment. How about changing the post date so that she sees it?

Cristine said...

I thought this re-post might be for you DRH. How bout it?