There was a German guy at game night last night and we had to teach him how to play Puerto Rico. He's never played, or even heard of, Eurogames. What's up with that?
Speaking of Puerto Rico . . . I'm feeling very smart today. I was told by a hard core, dedicated (dare I say obsessed) Eurogamer that I "rocked the house" in that game last night. I was only 3 points shy of winning. OK, truly it was probably more dumb luck than smart-ness, but I'll take what I can get.
15+ Fresh Peach Recipes
1 day ago
3 comments:
I took geography in Utah so do I dare ask, Is Puerto Rico in Europe?
If Granny were alive you would probibly be her favorite!! She loved games to. Me..... not so much, but I will paly skipbo... if that is not the right spelling oh well you know what I mean.
Hey - Don't blame Utah! I know where Puerto Rico is...
Post a Comment