Loved by all kids, annoying to most teachers, and a really useful method of figuring out the social pecking order in the class. . . Remember those folded paper things that you hold with your thumbs and index fingers, then have someone choose a number and move it back and forth that many times, repeat once or twice, then open a flap to tell them that they stink, are cool, or love the kid that nobody likes? I don't remember them having a name in grade school but in my adult life I have come to know them as cootie catchers. Some of my coworkers insist that they have other names. What do you call them?
4 comments:
I call them, "Folded up paper thingies that you hold with your thumbs and forefingers..."
I called them "Fortune Tellers" or "Stupid" depending on what it told...
ditto here on what Liz said.
Ma
Not just fortune tellers but CHINEESE fortune tellers and it is numbers and then a colors and then your foertune jeez!! LOL
Post a Comment