This year, like other years, I spent Christmas with my grandma, aunts and uncle. Unlike other years, Mom Bread and Cheese joined us! We had lots of fun. See MB's blog for most of the story. (Nice of her to do all that typing for me, isn't it?) I get to tell about our snowshoeing outing because I have the video. :) We went on the Inman Trail just outside of Pocatello.
This outing was Cheese's first time on snowshoes. She figured it out quickly and started climbing every hill she could find.
Mom Bread and I cheered her on (from the trail).
On this hill, she insisted that we join her at the top. You just can't say no to that much enthusiasm.
It was a little slippery and a lot steep. We spent a lot of time on all 4's passing the one set of poles we had back and forth.
MB stopped to make a snow angel with really long legs.
We made it! What a view!
What goes up must come down. We took the easy way.
15+ Fresh Peach Recipes
1 day ago
2 comments:
I have never used poles when snow shoeing-that is new to me. I don't think I have ever even seen somebody using them when I have gone. Granted it has been a while. I was also the mom who sent her kid to ski school with NO helmet. Um.......helmets when skiing? A good idea? yes! Love the video. Glad you're loving the snow so much this year.
Isn't the slide down the REASON for the snow shoeing??
Post a Comment