Why didn't anyone ever tell me how much fun showshoeing is? I'm hooked! These photos are from the area between Guardsman Pass and Solitude in Big Cottonwood Canyon.
I love, love, love to snowshoe. Laurie Taylor introduced me to snowshoeing the mountains of the wasatch front. She passed away a couple of years ago and I always think of her when I pass the entrance of Millcreek Canyon. She took me on many a trail there-great memories.
Glad you enjoyed it!
If you get the chance, snowshoe in Bryce-so beautiful!!!!
3 comments:
I love, love, love to snowshoe. Laurie Taylor introduced me to snowshoeing the mountains of the wasatch front. She passed away a couple of years ago and I always think of her when I pass the entrance of Millcreek Canyon. She took me on many a trail there-great memories.
Glad you enjoyed it!
If you get the chance, snowshoe in Bryce-so beautiful!!!!
I am pretty sure I have told you how much fun snow shoeing is. You shouls listen to your little sister more.
Post a Comment