Sunday, October 31, 2010

Top Ten Sunday: Titles for this Blog Post


10. I Got Sunburned on Halloween in Utah

9. I Just Hiked 10 Miles Through the Mud Just to Sign my Name on a Piece of Paper in a Plastic Box

8. I Just Hiked 10 Miles Through the Mud!

7. I'm Really Going to Miss These Socks

6. When a Crane Falls Off a Barge in the Great Salt Lake, Put a Cache On It!


5. That !@$# HikingSeal

4. It's Not Insanity If There Are 4 Other People Doing the Same Thing, Right?

3. How to Tell When a Geocaching Hobby is Out of Control

2. What's the Best Escape Method for Knee Deep Quicksand-Like Mud?   (Alternate Title:  Why I Am Typing This Blog Post Right Now Instead of Still Standing in Said Mud)

 
1. There I Was at The Wreck of the Hesperis

2 comments:

Cristine said...

I thought hesperis was a flower. What wreck was that your were sitting upon??? Where was this, or did I completely miss that part?

Cristine said...

I just re-read and found Great Salt Lake-duh!