The next outing was to the Poas Volcano (noteworthy because you can look down into it from above. . .
We found this little guy tied to a fence by the road and stopped to say hi.
From there we went to the La Paz Waterfall Gardens. Wow!
It's hard to see in this photo but the chrysalis has a line of golden bead-like things adorning it. Very cool!
Hatching butterfly
This one hung out on Chris's brush for most of the time we were there. He almost went home with us.
The shuttle?
Orchids
The hummingbirds were kind of aggressive. There was much dive-bombing.
We made it to the falls! It was pouring rain by this point but still amazing!
We saw this house on the way home. How does that happen?
2 comments:
The humming bird is beautiful! I am so jealous-in a good way:)
I feel sorry for the people that live in that house. The volcano ruled. I want to go there sometime maybe.
Post a Comment