We had a busy weekend. . . Mom Bread has finally found her home and is beginning to decorate so we painted the dining room a lovely shade of blue, Pottery Barn style. Tell her to post photos. It's way cute. We had dinner and play time with the cousins . . . I finally won a hand of Square 9's and learned a strategy for next time from Aunt Joan. ("Well, of course I cheated . . . It's the only way I'll win!") Between conference sessions on Saturday, we went out to find a few geocaches, making Dad Bread and all of the kids except Baloney (who had a really cool caching PE teacher last year) no longer "Muggles." Their caching handle is the Ooglers. Drive with them through downtown Brownsville sometime to find out why.


Sunday brought the non-human highlight of the trip . . . Cinnamon Rolls. Wow! That's all I can say.
Later we went to find some more geocaches and spent a few minutes at the playground. Sprout has the best baby hair EVER!

Monday was time to pack up and go home. . . Always the saddest part of a good trip. I had a yummy lunch with Cheryl on the way to the airport, then headed back to SLC, and back to the real world. Only 8 more months until summer vacation . . .
3 comments:
yes!!! pics and some nice tidbits of what all lif you did.
Glory, glory a new post!! Looks like a great trip. I will be borrowing your room Summer 10, hope you don't mind:)
It could have been just 1 month to Thanksgiving but NOOOO you are dogging us. Thanks a lot Sina:)
Post a Comment